Tuesday, December 20, 2005

freedom

'freedom' introduced by tommy hilfigher.will this frangrance gonna give me freedom?or only just the feeling of getting freedom?feelings of flying highly in the sky?however,it'l still bring me back to the reality!im so tired!so exhausted!i read my frens' blogs n oso others which i dunno..they seem so enjoyable in their lives,seriously im kinda jealous with them!why cant i be like them?!u may ask me to think in a different perspectives n i'l be happier.i tried so hard yet probs are stil existing!sometimes,i just wanna buy an air ticket n fly away from home!u may say.."so selfish,foolish,irresponsible..etc".u wont know how i feel if u have never been through the situation!when someone that u lovs so much do not respect u at all..do not put on a trust on u..do not understand u..do not support u no matter wut u do..do not listen to u...etc,wut would u feel then!?wut am i supposed to stand in for the rest of my life?if hez my bf,i would just throw him like a pan cake..however,this man brings me to the world..i really appreciate that!sometimes,he is just too over!i dont need a wealthy family,i dont need him to be a professional,i dun hope him to be perfect..but i want him to know me!it has been many years tat we never talk 'heart to heart'!everytime i try so hard to do that..but end up with debates,disagreements...etc!i just dun understand why my mom knows me so well!she even knows wut i think without me telling her!but my dad is the totally opposite!if there is a quiz for him..im sure he'l get zero..haha.maybe just a few marks!
1.wutz my fav food?
2.wutz my fav colours?
3.wutz my fav numbers?
4.which is my fav car?
5.whoz my fav band?
6.which is my fav music instruments?
7.whoz my fav actor?
8.which is my fav sport?
9.which is my fav dog?
10.wut do i scare of?....etc
i think even my fren could have a higher score than him..haha!he just dun seems to know me....

No comments: