Thursday, January 19, 2006

this guy is cool!

something really nice to share wit all of u out there..i went to mahagony wit my bro n uncle raajy..well,it was pretty excited at first cos music instruments will drive me crazy everytime!we went up n supposingly i was searching something for my fren..however,something stupid happened!

somehow,i felt one kinda of strong energy just lead me to tat room...where there are lotz a guitars inside shown!!itz truely awesome to me...hahah!my bro just tried out the guitars there...well,this guy(bob which i think so)was really nice to us...hez wearing blue!!!same as me..hahaha!bro wanna buy an acoustic guitar...i think he should just have one there cos those guitars there are pretty good..clean n solid,nice design...but da prices are not cheaplol!he also tried out for us with a jazzy mood song...tatz really cool k!i just melted there...hahah!hez really chun!how i wish he would have tried out da elect guitars...wowow!then should be perfect for da day!i really wish tat..hahaha!

i just feel no mood today..dunno why...supposingly i would be very happy since friday is da day where i can see all of them!!but....emmm,i felt weird!!??somehow,i just dun feel anything!how i wish to have classes everyday,then i can study wit my gang,chill out wit them..itz really fun k!i mis my gang so much...i never felt like this b4?usually i would always thinking of tt...edd....n may be other people..but now,i mis my classmate!!!!i felt myself so stupid to say tat!

No comments: