Wednesday, January 04, 2006

haih...

wut im trying to avoid is coming back to my life again,im kidan tired with it!i dunno wut to do..can someone just help me out of this?!
perhaps u might say itz not a prob at all,but im pretty scare to handle such a situation!i thought im getting older as my dad will jus give me a little bit of freedom..i mean i wanna rely on myself,stop making decisions for me,stop da inquirements..etc.i jus wanna have a normal life where i can always chill out with my frens..my best ever frens!he jus cant believe me tat im act getting mature each day..im not da used-to-be-daughter,i know wut to do in my life,i know myself well,i know wherez my boundary,i know my frens,i know wut should i do n not,he should jus know more bout me..listen to wut i say,my opinions in life,my everything!
there are so many things happening recently tat make me feel uncomfortable..i really wanna get out of it n have a rest!life is like a battle..pressures from family,frens,people around u...etc.sometimes they jus think itz good for me but i dun think so!they might think itz jus something really simple n i should have done it very well,but sometimes they dun understand da predicaments n tension which i have to face..
perhaps i gotta do something considered fun with my frens but i might just have to pay for it in another way..i mean something i gain n i'l lose something at da same time..but i dun wan this to happen!itz horrible!u wont know how i feel if u've never been through it!

another thing which makes me wanna turn on da pc n jus blog out!i won be seeing tt n shap anymore!im really sad with it my fren!i have waited for my term holiday to finish n some1 jus told me tat i cant have my lesson on friday..my teacher jus cant make it!im really sad man!i was kinda excited this morning cos my teacher may call me to confirm with my new time table,she promised me to get a friday class for me..but who knows..haih!!!im really down now,even wanna cry cos things tat i dun wan n i dun hope to happen is coming to me at da same time!i really have no idea bout solving them!can i jus run away until everything has settle by itself!?u may say im so irresponsible rite?give me some ideas?????somehow,they may not be there too since hez gonna finish his A level..i think he may be going overseas to further his studieslol!wut a sad thing man!im really sad with it!wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: