Wednesday, August 24, 2005

yow!

two days never blog d..i started to get bored with it..haha!listening to my fav guy singing..nice vocal..nice body!never know bout him til i watched 'full house'..im so mad bout him now!!i just posted a quiz at bebo.com..i really hope my frenz will answer all of them..i wanna know who knows me well..
i went to mirado this afternoon..itz music school..boring!i thought i could have a chance to see eddie..but who knows hez not there..perhaps hez in holiday!!he looks cool when he plays guitar!!this blog is so boring coz i hav nothing to write bout!!!itz like a daily diary!!nothing special happen in life..i mean just today..duh!!!no more mehdi,ming yow......
guess wut??yesterday was a bad day for the people around me...my sis just trying to break up with my bro..me n my sis just saw another bro hav dating with his secret gf!!we probably had destroyed their date..haha!unexpected things would always be something exciting for a boring day..but i hope those surprises would be something good in lives!happiness n excitement r so welcome!i know wut my sis wants in her life..n im so sad with my bro on the other hand!i hope my sis would solve her dilemma..but i dun hope that my bro would be hurt...perhaps time would bring everything back as usual!but how long would it take!?wut would happen during that period huh?!no1 should be hurt or take anything for granted....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u have numbers of brothers..huh!!!eddie?new guy?i am better dear..we are both guitarists!!