Wednesday, August 17, 2005

just like it..

i really like this guy!act should be two..haha!maybe some people might say that im greedy..but i really like them!mehdi n ming yow!i think my closer should have heard bout them..letz talk bout ming yow..i first saw him in a school magazine..he was so dam chun k!'superman' post..haha!the one n only that had posted in that way!others were like trying to act cool,attractive,with all the wax or gel on top..spikey look...etc.my first impression was..this guy is so 'true'!really true from his heart!im so adore to him eventhough my frens always say that hez fat..NO!HEZ NOT K!hez chun in my point of view!hez the best of all the guys in that magazine..well im not gonna mention which school so that no1 will take revenge on that!i just added him at friendster n now waiting for his approval!oh my god!i feel weird..wut if he dun approve me!that must be a very very very sad thing n i dun wan this to happen!wut if he approve it..wut m i suppose to write to him!?msg?testi?i cant imagine if that day really come to my life!thatz must be cool rite?i hope i can hug somebody..i really wanna share my happiness with some1 immediately!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhuh...that fatty again!whoz mehdi?sounds peculiar?