Thursday, August 18, 2005

forever love..have u heard b4 of this song?itz sung by lee hom..a very talented n well looking abc k!i was listening to this song..for me itz a very meaningful song if u understand the lyrics very well!i know kah sim should have heard bout it!im tearing!!wutz wrong with me?i thought i should have brought him out of my life..wutz happening?itz all ya fault raaj!!!i could have enjoy my afternoon with my bs..n now i suddenly felt so bad!ya case reminds me of my own1!matthew again..i just feel myself so stupid that i actually liked a man who is 35...haha!i liked him for almost 2 years!i have a meaningful memory with him..he made me feels happy,sad,excited,nervous,shy..etc.he oso makes me cried for many times..not bcoz he scolded me..but he just treat me too good!why is he so stupid n blur!?i d confessed my feeling to him for zillion times n he would just ended up by saying other stupid things!2003:'im 33 n u r 16,u r stil a kid..u r not my cup of tea k!'.fine!i d knew it..but i never gave up n stil confessed to him whenever i saw him ...haha!2004:'im 34 n u r only 17,u r not feminine,im a man k n u r stil a gal...'.i really felt so bad with it!2005:'guess wut?i got a gf..n shez really chun..blahblah..'i got so frustrated..i cried in front of him!but this thing lasted for a period n i got recovered from it..n this time somethinng really ridiculuos happened in my life!'can we be together?'stop bull shitting k!u rejected me..n u asked me such a stupid question!!guess wut?i would have say YES if u intended to ask me earlier..mayb a hour earlier b4 i hav changed my mind!i feel so sorry n wasted whenever he ask me this question..i just cant accept him coz my heart has gone to some1..haha!however,i hope u know that i'l stil luv u..no matter wut,i really hope to be there for u!i luv u dude!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know that!felt bitter when u cried in front of me!remember my shoulders and my tops..wet by ur tears..huhuh!that was those days!!