Sunday, August 28, 2005

everything just happened in a sudden..wutz gonna be in the next?i really hav no idea bout it..'life is a rollercoaster' by ronan keating..haha!itz nice to hav ur gang together n do something stupid n ridiculous!i mis those days with my gang!we really do wutever we feel like doing at that moment!no sense of embarrassing..with the mind of 'just do it'!well,my maturity has changed my personalities..which i think so..n my mind is changing every second!dun u think itz kinda terrible?!i feel the same!happy friday..with my gang together..term break is always a prob for me to shop!no parkings!traffic jam!but i stil enjoy myself bcoz of u guys!eventhough itz just a few hours..
they bro n sis just broke up next day!everything was so good b4 this..but my sis just told me that she did something bad..she told me a few days ago,n i wasnt serious to it..'she wont do that rite?'but i felt strange when my bro called me!'he shouldnt be calling in the weekend rite?there must b something wrong..em..'i always been hoping every1 in world would hav live a happy n simple life n people would say im too 'kiddy-minded'!i really feel bad coz i understand my sis very well,n i oso support my bro at the same time!i know shez escaping him n im supporting him to go after her!am i bad!?i know their dilemmas..but nothing can be done to it..i know how she feels to him,wut she wants,her dilemmas,n she feels hurt too!hez a nice guy,he feels that shez his MS RITE,i know he loves her more than any other guys..(higher than mountain,deeper than sea by ferhad..hahah)..there r so many things that we should appreciate or enjoy..family,friends,pets,idols,..well,itz fun to hav some1 to luv u or mayb admire u...but i even feel more contented to luv some1 coz u r sharing n giving ya luv to a person which is not related to u!some1 u found in the world n u r giving 'u' to that person!1 in a million*n!itz all fated..i believe it!dont u?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup!like us!