Friday, August 19, 2005

itz enough k!

im feeling so sad k!i wanna cry!!!not bcoz of ming yow,mehdi,matthew..i feel so stupid!i hav a really bad friendship with my fren!i feel sucks k!i duno wutz wrong with me..perhaps i had done something bad to her..wut makes her thinks like that huh?!im so sick with that k!i dun want this anymore!i dun wanna say or anwer anything!i just feel so tire!my frens never treat me like that b4 n i feel so XXX!i dunno whether itz my fault to make her feel like that..but i really wanna say thatz my style!i know that i always follow my feeling...im kiasu..i admit k!im not gonna stand this anymore!itz enough!i hav to apologize if u r hurt by wut i had said or done to u!thatz all i wanna talk bout it!i feel myself kinda innocent n im so frustrated by this!i want u guys to be with me now...or maybe just for a moment..i wanna hav a bear hug from all of u!i finally realised that coll life is not something like high school..they r sophisicated n nothing is 'true'!battles are happening everyday n i got fade up with that!it would be nice to hav some1 nice as ya fren..but u'l suffer when they try to show their true colour!itz so scary!i really hav 'nothing to comment bout the true colour'!it reflects how realistic is the society n onez has to be so XXX to survive in the 'battle'!'friendsforever' cant be used in the society..it'l only happen in dramas,story books....but not in reality!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is 'her'?what has she done to make my dear?why don't u pick up the cell phone and dial my number!?