Monday, August 29, 2005

itz monday morning...feel kinda boring,sitting at the lab..doing nothing...just blogging here..bull shitting..haha!i feel my life so dry!so boring!i need something exciting(excluding sex!)i feel like seeing my gang..kah hou,eric,jim,hanji,killer...i really mis u guysla!!!!no1 plays basketball with me now...n soccer!!!!!!!stil remember we always play baseball...that game is really nicela!i just mis those days!i wanna hav my gang in my life again...i hope u guys r reading my blog now..no matter where u r!
i mis u hou!long time never talk to this guy d..hez a shy guy,but many gals r adore to him b his talent!how u wish we study together gether at becklee huh!it should dam nice rite?!i wanna pour out everything to u...u r the only person that allows me to do that..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur oyster is here with u dear!i got the first place..huhuh!for real that u miss me?i do hope that..we could have 'high' everyday then!