Wednesday, August 17, 2005

have chun man for lunch!

i got the opportunity to have lunch together!i really appreciate it!we went to mcds..mehdi,my frens n me.i felt so insulted along the way from my coll to mcds!not bcoz of his attitude or the conversation..my height is always the pro!he is so tall..i just reach his shoulder k!we looks like uncle n neice..'uncle is bringing u to mcds for lunch after ya class k!'i just look like a kid whenever i stand beside him!hez pic is getting clearer in my mind whenever i talk bout him!i just dun wanna mis him in my life..i really want him to be here..so that i can talk to him!i really like this man..im adore to his personalities!i like him n i dun really cares bout his family background..like whether hez married..single or even 'double'!i just hope to talk to him coz he really makes other feels better..itz so nice n comfortable to be with this man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u hav grown..seriously!im pleased to hear u said that!