Friday, October 30, 2009

not a moment of silence

WOWOW...not enough of K time~~

i felt worth it even i've spent half of my day doing nothing bout my assgt, but having time wit them ^^ tat day i felt of singing so eagerly and decided to ask ling out for K session. who noes her fren invited her in advance and we ended up with a decision of having 3 couples for this K session..wowowo~3 couples!anticipation of it, of all weekdays of assgt and exam revision, finally FRI has make my life ^^ however, babe jus told me that he couldnt make it since he was kinda broke, my response was .....despite i tried calming down my emotions to be understanding and think on his situation, somehow i couldnt, not even a moment, perhaps i got fed up and frustrating with these happening repeatedly, and he jus had my words, i jus shoot it without bothering his feelings...COOL~~~~~first time ever for CSL that not been bothered by anything...im improving..keke~however, when he intended to figure out to resolve the prob, it felt guilty..hahaha~~but i din get bothered wit it and continue for my ridiculous emotional request..kekekek~

the day has come, itz FRIDAY~YEAH~~~~i was pretty nervous at first, since we've been hanging out usually with ling and lui, but not kayson and YK...furthermore, im doubtful how would babe response to their status once he noes it...wowo~unexpectable he was pretty fine with it and even trying to hav fun wit us!!!COOL~~~i've make a new fren today-kayson^^ first impression was this guy is CUTE!i mean CUTIE PIE~~i would say his behaviours oppose to babe, so itz galish , my statement for it would be^^ but i've got another ji mui perhaps ^^
in fact, today was the first time ever kayson having K session wit his darling, YK..hoho~~as well as me wit them too ^^ i nv agree to wut ling told me previously bout YK that he was a screamer instead of singer, even not until i've heard it wit my own pair of ears !!!HUA KAO~~~typical screamo, but perhaps this is his style of singing and his tonality and voice control are in this method, so jus remain no comment ^^finally i believe why ling enjoys having K session wit me..hehe!!

the cutest thing was when ling got pissed off that lui failed to cover off his screamo loud voice and ended up hearing nothing of his singing, yet he's tried and failed with speechless tone but wanting to eat the mic off...kakakak~~i'l nv forget that picture of moment in front of me that made me kept laughing...they are competing for voices...COOL~~

although i din manage to sing a song duet with my babe, somehow i felt really great that my babe was there wit me while i had fun time wit my frens, isnt it the best thing to have ??hehehe
unfortunately fun time was nv long lasting and jus ended up in bout 3 hours, we decided for a bowling session, for a 3 couples frenly match..OMG~~~are u kidding me??frenly match on bowling??swt~~~~~i really hope i wouldnt be the spoiler to babe cos my target is alwis to get more than 50..kakakka~~however. it seems that i've improve today ^^..although not being the first team to lead, who cares cos it was so much laughters and joy in there ^^

later me and babe went for a game of pool playing..wowoow!!this is wut i like, pool!!not to be forgotten, ARCADE ^^ felt tiring and enough for the day, then met up wit them for yum cha session. they were there after buying movie tickets, joined them for a chat ^^ LING, i wil nv forget liverpool and man u ...kakakak!!!chatting is nice when consensus is found in the group, therefore itz fun and funny ^^at least not a moment of silence ^^

No comments: