Saturday, October 17, 2009

CSL is stupid and silly

I HATE IT~~~~ i really hate it ~~

i dun like to ask so much...why wouldnt u tel me instead of me asking u so many questions? isnt this sharing ? or merely asking and answering ? somehow, i would say i dun like this way.... cos it makes me feel as in im jus nothing to u , or like not part of ya life..haha~~i noe im way too demanding...but when i give my heart to u , i hope to have ya heart in the same way too...

i was so glad that u intended to call me, out of the blue, u intended to share ya probs wit me...tat moment i felt really sweet although u were kinda pissed off..haha~at least u choose to share wit me...THIS IS WUT I WAN~

but then i really made an inquiry whether u'l tel me wut happen or not.. i noe for sure u'l tel me if i asked...so i decided not to throw the question to u at first, and waited whether u'l tel me by yaself or not.. and i realised that u din even bother to tel me bout tat not until i've pointed out the question..kakakak~~CSL is too smart ~~COOL~~although i noe it was a really great day of having outin wit buddies, tatz why i was happie for him too ^^...perhaps itz a way to release his tension wit his bros....but i jus feel somehow quite pissed off, why would he choose to hav great outing wit his buddies instead of me? sometimes, i've been hoping to have some excitements and adventurous in my relationship instead of jus ......

somehow, i feel myself so stupid and silly jus for worrying him so much... caring him so much...CSL is stupid and silly ~~hahaha~

heart aching man ~~

No comments: