Monday, November 23, 2009

cool me~~

sigh....

life is so miserable and happenings..keke~~jus have some intention to blog out bout my life ^^

first of fall, bout my study..sigh, everything has made me in anxiety, they jus came the previous week and informed us regarding the new exam formats..>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WAvykqCZYM0/Swp3El66RII/AAAAAAAAAE8/EoPynVQb5_M/s1600/DSC02226.JPG"> wut u looking at o??hehe.. im in front of u neh~~>.<
watz that???cappuccino eh... how come like not thick one..hahahahah~
nice ar???tel me tel me...later i wana taste osoo...=P


how jek????hahaa...see ya face oso ...kakaka~~i better dun drink..=D



nice or not???bitter??

conclusion : he no comment =.=.....SWT ~~~~act i jus snap all the pics at diff time and i realised it could be made in sequence o.O...hahah~~COOL ME~~muackz ~


No comments: