Thursday, October 01, 2009

my babe is so cool~~

babe is soo cool...HEHE~

felt really happie although i lost much of money..haha~~i mean i used quite much money for today... bought some new prods for my skincare...OMG~~~i felt sobs after knowing that the previous prods that i'd bought not suiting my skin..and my skin even got dampened now...SAD SAD~~~wasted the money for those items and yet i've to pay even more money for the maintenance and repairing treatment ...sighhh~~~i shudnt have take her words for it....AIKSS~~but everything was too late ...luckily i wasnt too late as i managed to bring things back to normal or even better though money has been jus gone in this way..

anyway, the happiest thing was we played badminton ~~~AWAWAW~~~it was such a great day to have a badminton session wit him and lingling and lui lui...for being frank here, i have not expect much from him, not a way to say that i put down on him, jus that the higher the expectation , the higher of disappointment wil be..hehehe~~anyhow, i was really impressed wit how he played...GORGEOUS~~i jus love it....so tough~~so strong~~and SOO MANLY~~ AW AW AW AW~~~i felt even greater when howe complimented on him..hahhaa~~~im realistic, nv deny....GOSH~~feel so great that i realised we could click in diff ways...i am really happie that i could shop wit my babe, i could play badminton wit my babe, i could sing K wit my babe, i could watch movies wit my babe...i wish i could eat 'siu mai' together wit my babe and walking along the street...haha~although everything seems to be not romantic for a young couple tat are supposed to be, but i jus feel it needs a balance for ideally romance and daily reality..i wish we could share our lives wit each other, for a long lasting relationship ^^

No comments: