Thursday, October 08, 2009

share wit me

wow..i've improved..hoho~~

missionary, but i was the one that had control..hoho~~~YEAH~~i've improved~finally i realised how tiring was it to have control over the process even it was half way through..hoho~~well, this was the longest day i've spent wit him at home..it makes me realised how nice would it be to see the one u love once u open ya eyes in the morning, having someone u love to hug u as a comforter even if u are freezing, having someone to hug u when u are crying...itz pretty great to stay wit the one u love so much ...

anyway, ytd talked so much wit a fren at class...i felt kinda better after talking to him, perhaps im jus being overworried over future, where things are unforeseeable and without my control range, furthermore i shud simplify things rather than making it even more complex...but i just couldnt cnotrol at some time and some points i would jus start cracking my mind...
[
there are too much worries that have been bothering me...i started wit total confidence and bravery for any problems, i tot i would be able to solve everything out of the misery and being under control and i'l do it right, do it well...who noes thing doesnt seem to be like this..there are even more problems which are unexpectable and making me into predicaments, i have no idea how and what would be the solutions out of it, i hav no idea how long would i be standing tough on in believing myself that i could make it right, fortunately wit my frens' support that keeps my passion and enthusiasm alive to carry on without giving up so easily... i've been trying so hard to put myself into his shoes and think from his perspective yet i feel myself helpless cos i dun even noe how could i help him..i feel miserable when seeing him being suffered with many problems..perhaps he din bother or not willing to share it out wit me since he wouldnt wan me to worry for him, but i could feel it that he has been trying hard to improve, to solve things out, to bear wit it with open heart, it makes my heart ache whenever seeing him like this...i really hope that he'l share wit me everything...jus dun keep wit himself ..pls~

No comments: