Friday, October 23, 2009

stress yet happie

wowo...stress yet happie ^^

woke up pretty early in the morning...was kinda blur, slept pretty early ytd night though, felt tiring, perhaps din sleep well during the night due to tension...woke up for the preparation of food for my lovely frens ^^ was pretty happie while making the pasta, but nervous at the same time cos how would they response to it rite...kakakak~~really anticipating for their feedback...I NEED IT~~kaka~~cos it bothers me...kekeke~

anyway, reached their house, they jus woke...hahah~~lazy bum bum, but then they slept at the time when i woke up ..OMG~~happie when they share funny and cute videos wit me...i noe that they were trying to release my stress, trying to have a warming time wit me...hahahah~~they then started to eat my pasta...OMG~~~~~~~~~ling likes the sauce...kekek~~my self-homemade bologneise sauce nehh..kakakak~~and i was saying and kept bla bla bla that my babe alwis dun eat this one, dun eat that one...kaka~~~when i said my babe asked me not to put tomatoes, spring onion or pepper, i'l put even more then ..purposely sumore...hheheheheh~~~HL remained silent...konon nia he oso like that..hahah...dislike tomatoes..kkakakak~~~no wonder he remain silence oo..kakakakak~

no matter how hard they've tried to release my stress, somewhat i stil felt stress cos of my own study and assgt, and of cos im worried bout my babe, his exam today~~i hope he could do it well...^^ but dun hope to tension him or wut, therefore jus sending a simple sms to him .. ^^

after that, i felt better with the talks and laughters, then having a really great session wit ling...gals are alwis happie when comes to shopping, make up, things that making ourselves feel better and more confidence...hahah~~~we really laughed a lot..cos the first try out was...KAKAKAKKA~~she even said horrible, but jus bcos of the gel eyeliner, and we were laughing there for so long until the gel became dry little...and tat gal has a supeerb single...COOL~~sorry to say that..but this is her unique, that i felt really happie to make a single eyelid make up so nicely ..AW~~~with the glittering silver gel eye shadow, the eye brown, the foundation cream, the blusher...and last but not least the fake eye lashes...woww~~the peak of the make up session..hehe~~~i hope she could look really gorgeous on the day itself...hehehe~~my fren, our masterpiece...YEAH~~~i shud have drawn together wit her, so that we would be looking ugly together..kakakaka~~~
at the mean time, babe called me up , he wanted to share wit me that he passed the exam~~tat moment i really had nothing to say...i jus hope to hug and kiss him...i felt really happie ~~i felt as if we've overcome something together and he'd done it ...finally he've tried it successfully ...something that he tried and the result came out to be wut it would be for the effort...i hope he could carry on his determination and hope this success would bring motivation and confidence into his study life.. ^^ u make it babe~~u can do it babe~~muackz~

btw, i really like the green tea that u've made for me..itz real nice ~~i love it~~and the fried yam stick...wowo~~i think ubi kentang wil be nicer..kakakk~and the pasta aint as healthy as u guys think, cos i put much butter for the cooking..hahahha~~


muackz~~i love u babe, i love u guys..my lovely frens ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Till today i just read this...thinking back about that day...it was a wonderful day really my DD ^^ Love You!