Saturday, September 26, 2009

sob sob ~~


thx for everything...

so happie to meet him up...and finally i met my surprise..haha~~baby donald~~AW~~itz soo cute....i really need to apologise to him cos i blamed him previously for not understanding me, but i realised that it wasnt all this fault too after some time, i was wrong too ^^

anyway...it was a nice day, getting the chance to meet him up in personal, had a great day wit him, although it was jus a few hours, but things seemed to be really fascinating...happie to be wit him even it was jus a moment...the feeling was mesmorize...^^

however, talked to my fren after some time at night, was kinda worried after listening to her advice...was pretty worried bout my period this few days...i felt pain but not period yet..hmm~~~perhaps something makes me feel worried here...perhaps we shud take better precautionay step..cos i am EXTREMELY worry...although i trust him at all..but i wil stil request for 100% safety for myself and oso to him....i do not wanna feel scary and worry after sex...this isnt the way to be..i wanna enjoy SAFE SEX instead of drinking so much herbal tea and eating so much pineapple....AAAARRRGH~~~no one unds my worries...sob sob~~~

No comments: