Friday, September 22, 2006

UK again!

i met up with my ex gang...

after class i jus went for my drum lesson..well,jimmy is a skillful player n pro teacher...i admire his playing..somehow i wont melt off..kaka!after the class he asked me to whether im interested in teaching keyboard!wow..such a great offer..teaching a tthe roland rock school...sounds something that i desire much rite?i was really excited at first...but when i thought further on it..something fear me...im not patient..im not experienced,perhaps u might ask me to give it a try...but im the oni one...so wut ever i do will indirectly influence the music school where i dun hope soomething unpleasant will happen!i jus wanna get rid of it!furthermore my expression is not good enough to be a music teacher!perhaps i might play well or compose well...but i jus hardly express my knowledge to others...i'l rather choose to teach without paid so that pressure is not there!
then,i went to section 14 to meet up my gang!i was so worried that i'l have nothing to talk to them..well,at least not bad huh!kim is gonna fly to UK on 23rd sept 2006 at 1am!!well,i knew this gal since form2..we were so 'clicked' to each other..we can read each other mind well..though we din say out but we noe wutz playing in our mind!i hope she'l have a nice life there!all the best my dear...GOD blessed!

No comments: