Thursday, September 07, 2006

escape

i wanna get rid of it...

the very first thing that comes to my mind every morning is someone appearing in my mind!someonez picture just flashes in a moment!i thought time could decides everything...i thought time could cureme up!but this seems to be useless at this moment!i got bad mood every night when i got to my bed...ready to walk on my dream path..but i got fail everytime to get to the doorway!the same thing happen to me every morning,which would destroy my mood for the day!the same thing happen in everydayz routine...where i feel like crying at night and early in the morning when i jus got up from my bed!i hate this feelings....im trying to improve by listening to MP3..but it never helps anyway!things got worsen when i have no class for the day!i un hope to meet my frens with a bad face..i dun wanna spoilt their mood as well...so i'l keep telling myself that i have no prob with it!but sometimes i really wanna espress it out!

No comments: