Friday, September 08, 2006

no chance of approaching bob!

i got kinda pissed off with taiko!!

early in the morning,i had blogged out a pice of my mind cos i felt bad mood...i knew this gal from thai n we had a long conversation..after that me,Dao(that thai gal) and taiko went to have a breakfast..after that,he went to the lab to begin his cw n i tended to bring Dao to her frens house,which is the houseing area nearby there.she asked me to walk back half way n thanked me for accompanied her!wel,shez nice n able to speak fluent english language!then i jus went to the pc to meet up taiko..he asked me to use the pc to online then i jus followed as wut he said since my class was cancelled due to the sports carnival which we were supposed to attend it at a field nearby our coll..but i dun really like it since i din even attend it previous year!we just stayed in coll...he was surfing the net n figuring out the java error!i found him kinda irritating cos he was listening to the MP3 from his laptop,which was kinda loud and other classmates were doing their cws!u din bother cos i was listening to mine!then i heard some song that sounds nice...'the corrs','shania twain','same same' which i wanted to get their new MP3 but couldnt,so he just asked me to pass him my MP3!wel,i was kinda impressed with my taiko cos hez not like this all the while to me...good taiko man!hahah!after andrew had came to meet us up..he thought of seeking wilson at coffee bean,so me n andrew were so excited of getting a cup of ice-blended drinks!unfortunately wilson wasnt there,and we saw a cool guy,dressed casually,carrying a back-pack with a laptop inside,was dressed in singlet n shorts,listening to his MP3,i saw a real cool tatto on his right arm!cool!yiko knew me well,n we intended to choose a table beside his...wow!i got a strategy place which was just beside him...but wutz wrong with taiko to sit at my place though i was jus disappeared a while to purchase my food!?i was dam geram where yikoh was trying to calm me down!we did enjoyed our lunch cos it was really nice!friday seems to be a 'family' day for us!then taiko saw his teacher there-david,who teaches keyboard n drum at mahogany,who is a colleague of bob!!!taiko seemed helping me to get some info bout bob..he was asking david whether bob is here or not...but the answer was not favourable.he got so sick til hez now in a hospital!!wut happen?i was taken aback!they looked at me but i was speechless at that moment..how could it be?i felt thankful to taiko cos he got me some facts...but this feelings have disappeared not until he had gave me a big prob!he asked me n yikoh to reload the parking fees for him as we did walked n paid up n got back to mahogany jus to return his key!we walked all the way from coffee bean to our coll n back to mahogany cos hez our taiko!we went up to the music store..i was kinda uncontrolable cos varies types of music tools n instruments are there...i hardly ignore n just played the digital piano there!wel,though casio privia is not my favour but i stil felt like playing it cos itz irresistable!i did asked david bout the fee,deposit n regustration fees,n this approximately costs me rm330 which i think was kinda expensive than other music school!then taiko asked me to play some songs so i jus played..i played ''the reason'' since he has the score with him...i couldnt believe that he said i even played better than his teacher!i ought to be proud with it but his teacher was just next door!how could he not hear that?i felt so shameful!n david asked me wut grade am i..i just told him that i finished my grade 7!then taiko told me that he has nothing...and he just passed by me!then taiko kept asking me to teach part time here...he even asked the boss there...shit!i was kinda blur when she asked my qualification!i was dam shameful cos david was there...i dun wan this to happen cos i dun belongs to there!there are teachers ready there so i dun wanna fight with them!itz not a good case!furthermore my purpose to there is being as a student to learn drum n oso to grab a chance to see bob!i think itz a mistake for me to went up there...things happened out of my expectation n i think my first impression to david was kinda bad...but i did nothing wrong,just played the piano!why has it to be so complicated!?i nv meant to show off,just the sense of playing aroused!i just followed my heart!i jus played when i felt like playing!

No comments: