Friday, September 15, 2006

i dun wanna disappoint my parents!

seems like many things happened in a day..

my first class of macroeconomics..i have got the same lecturer teaching me since my first semester until now...we've got so familiar with her...shez a nice n friendly person...and i think shez so knowledgable...she used to teach me microeconomic, business communication and now macroeconomic!seriously i found it pretty tough...cos i dun really know wut happen during her class..anyway,i would try my best to crack my mind!!during the short break,i accompanied feng yun to buy some food from the wet market which is out of my interest,but i did buy some snacks!noe wut...i was kinda late to class this morning,but luckily my fren reserved a place for me!!thanks guys!i was kinda impressed cos we were all six ppl sitting at the same roll!!with oni two long tables...n this was really packed up!!but the feelings was really great...so closed to each other n we could chat!!not forgotten,therez this guy studying the same class with me this morning,his gang n him sat at the other side of the class!hez considered as my type of guy which i was kinda attracted to him!!kakaka!but badly pat told me that he smoked out there during break!!haih....after the class,part of my frens went off...so i jus met up with taiko n yikoh and oso choo!i act saw taiko in the morning where i asked him wherez yikoh..but he jus asked me to call him later n blahs!!after class,we went up to the pc lab,wilson was judging their presentation at another lab!he cut his hair,i heard that hez kinda strict in marking their cw!wel,i think hez cool n brilliant!!kaka!then,choo n taiko were negotiating bout the cw!somehow,i would not hope to put much personal view on it cos itz between them!suddenly allen came!!haha!!we've nv seen this guy for such a long time!then me,yikoh n taiko went for a lunch!it seems that evry friday is a family day for us..kaka!at first we went to coffee bean just to chase after wilson..kakak!but unfortunately hez not there,so we tended to choose the shop next door!the food was jus averagela!on the way,taikoz anger aroused since they had compromised the price ytd but choo changed her mind today!she wans RM100 extra...taiko was pretty angry with her attitude he'l pay for it as long as she could get things done on time.later,david came,taikoz teacher n had lunch with us..we gotta have some topics since we were discussing bout starscopes!!can u jus imagine that 3 guys act discussed bout their horoscopes???i thought this would oni be a topic among gals..haih..the world has changed!kakak!after taiko went to his class,i went to andrewz house to play some games!later i went to coll...n i saw wilson!!!!poor thing he has to teach until 9pm!!from 9am to 9pm!!!but hez stil look fresh anyway!we had a short talk n after that my dad came to pick me up!

my daily routine jus sounds boring n useless!!!i've gotta do something meaningful!!i cant be doing all this all the time!i really have to pick up my studies!!i never thought of being the perfect one,but at least to be equal to wut my parents have paid for me!i feel sorry if i cant do weel for them!u might be saying that im doing these for myslef not them...but as long as they wan me to study,no matter how i would bring something back for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know wat??? we need to talk!!! badly!! i'm getting kinda blur liao! hahhaa.. who's allen?
and that person is a "she"???? huh??? aiyohz..my dearie.. you're making me go bonkers! will meet you pretty soon! maybe next week!!! hahhahaha.. we sound like lovers! OMG! hahaha..

*spots n Jr. *