Sunday, September 10, 2006

take a look around

the linkage of a situation to another has been happening...

after viewing the dvd,some inspirations aroused in my soul to take up the challenge to complete the song ''take a look around'' by limp bizkit,where we used to perform in a rock version,with our own improvisasions!!wut an amaze!i hope this would nv over but the reality has told me to stop drowning in my dream!later,when i got home,the very first thing was to switch on my keyboard n tried to complete the solo parts for sharpur,bassist and tt!of cos i would not be able to maintain the entire song..but at least i would tried my best to make it sounds something previously played!i put much of effort on it..but i couldnt finish it on the day...wel,thatz fine cos i would spend time n effort on it!i even dun intend to replace the new file with the old file cos i think the old one would be somehow a memory to me!kakkaka!wut a stupid gal rite?anyway,i do admit that!

after i got kinda tiring,then i jus went to bed..i thought of getting my MP3 player with me so that i would have a nice dream at that night!i went to bed pretty early but i couldnt sleep!i shared at the ceiling above..my brain was functioning which tonnes of ideas and feelings ruined into my nerves...i felt pretty depressed in a sudden..i felt lonely and sorrowful!'i would never have a chance to meet him again in life'...'no one would be as good as him'...
the tears just dripped off where i felt something stroke into my heart at that moment!i felt really harsh!!despite,i did felt worried bout this burden...i felt scary if i were to take a long time to recover!????i've compare the guys around me with tt n my heart would tells me that tt is the best!somehow i think this has becoming a burden to me where im limiting myself to live in a cage!wut shud i do?though nothing has happen between us,im the oni one who loves him like hell..i thought it would be so contented to love someone at first,but this fact has turned to be a mistake to me!

No comments: