Sunday, September 17, 2006

im gonna be alone!

congrats to andrew!!he had won the singing competition through out the contestants came from various countries...he did really well!!im pretty proud of him!!!

anyway,i feel kinda boring during the weekends though i did went for some shopping with my parents but im seemed to have done window shopping so far..kaka!

one of my best frens is leaving on this coming friday to further her studies in UK!why is everyone leaving this year?the one i love so much ,my frens,even the one i care so much has not come back for a hols or any visits!haih,the oni thing is to wait for them to come back here..but this would hardly happen to some of them especially the guys!i feel so empty inside my heart in a sudden...the feeling is just being so unsolid bout wut i have...somehow i just cant control anything..anyhow,i think that my feelings towards tt has been lacking,since the feeling is jus so unsolid!i mean therez nothing possible to happen between us..n i shouldnt have being so stubborn bout it!sometimes,i do feel gloomy whenever i feels lonely cos i would think of him at the first place...of cos i would miss seeing his face...his smile...listening to his laughters..his playing..his position would nv fall and to be maintained for long time..
since the one i loved so much has left n im trying to accept the reality so i think my disappearance of my frens would oso wont matter me rite?i dunno whether i can do it or not..but im being so worried that there might be none of my gang continue the degree course with me here!!im fear to be lonely...i dun hope to be left alone here...but my family jus cant afford me to study overseas!!this is such a sad thing to me!so many of them are leaving to UK!!perhaps some of them dun intend to do the degree n jus go to the pro course!

No comments: