Friday, September 22, 2006

taiko is awesome but kinda mature

friday again...

i was kinda moody this morning...my tears jus dripped off when i was showering...sometimes i do feel funny!then i went to coll for macroeconomics!im being kinda worry cos itz hard to me!wut shud i do?i gotta catch up by myself...no one is there to help me...i have to put much effort on it!yaya..before that,i saw taiko when i got down from the car...he was looking awesome...seriously exactly like tt from the back view...he had his presentation in the morning so he had gotta dress up formally...he was really awesome but kinda mature..kakak!later i sent him a msg to wish him all the best!later after class,me gang had planned to have lunch n later go to cc...since our break is from 12 to 4 before the next class began...yiko jus gave me a call..n my reaction was to go there n meet both of them!i felt bad but i felt really closed to them...though im happie with my gang...somehow,they are really bros to me!we had lucnh at another place...then jus went to taikoz car to put his stuff n paid for the parking again since he wanna play with us!later we walked there...n we played the same game again-battlefield 2!with more players today..where my gang joined us to play as well!kakakak!for sure me n yiko would be the same team!!we lost !!!!then another time we played...but not with them...it was really geram since taiko kept tricking on me!!!later he gotta go since he has a replacement class then he jus fetched us to go home!!wah..wut a nice taiko...of cos we wan since we dun have to walk back!we went back to yikoz house to play the sim2...haha!i created a guy...looks kinda handsome..eveyrthing was based on tt...kakaka!even his name...kakak!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! sighs.. you ar.. next time.. plssss don't bring me to cc!! okays!
anyways.. aiyohz.. why is everyone leaving for UK? sighs.. but you know gal.. we know where we both stand.. so, go or not, its not our decision right? anyhow, i will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I wana see him!!!!!!!! i hope he's not reading this! kakakakaka..you know lar who i mean.. oh btw, anonymous is me.. cos i'm too lazy to sign in! kakaka