Monday, September 04, 2006

my first day of semester 3

first day of semester 3....

im not feeling excited in the morning,perhaps i was kinda down cos i had a bad rest last night!i couldnt sleep well cos something was interrupting my mind from seeking the peacufulness!i turned off the pc very early and tended to get to bed earlier than usual cos i wanna have a fresh mind for my first day!who know i couldn't get myself relaxed since i kept thinking of him!how could it be!?i thought everything has over...somehow,the powerful tune of the electric guitar reminds me of him,the sentimental tune of the classical guitar has reminds me of him,the song titled ''the reason'' and ''take a look around'' have remind me of him!there are many more which would bring his picture out to my mind!though itz just a memory,somehow the feelings are there n the picture is clear enough to make me fall deeply into it!
back to my rountine,i went to college to meet up my frens!well,andrew called me early in the morning where i had just took my bathe..the first sentence i told him was ''i felt like crying'' he felt the same thing as me too!it pretty usual to hear this from his mouth!we know him very well!then,we went to clucth since we havent been there for a long time!i wanna scream and this seemed to be a good place to release my stress!!sooner or later,tim just msg me but i din bother bout it cos i was at the peak time!but i gotta say sorry cos i saw him coming up here!!i felt bad..later,pat called me whether to have lunch or not..but taiko was coming over to meet us up...so of cos i would hope that 3 of us would have lunch rite!?but we ended up not having lunch cos i gotta go for my class!ENGLISH LAW!sounds boring but i think this shud be kinda interesting!somehow, the class was kinda boring cos itz jus the begining!when break time,i went to have some food with andrew,well,this time i met his classmate,who is a guy named kevin that came back from US!hmmm,he seems to be kinda friendly n outgoin but the feeling was kinda differ until the time we shook our hands!hmmm,i m pretty concern bout how a person shakes their hand as in this might give me a judgement at the first impression!he can be considered kinda well looking person n speaks in a gentle way..but this is oni the first time i met him...sometimes,itz jus hardly to judge a person without knowing him in a longer period!after that,i got another class until 6pm which i dinno at all cos i dun have the time table with me anyway,i was kinda bored with the lecturing!we planned to write a letter to request for another lect cos she seems to just focus on the exam questions!!!shez not teaching us for knowledge but jus to prepare to sit for the exams!i think this shudnt be the proper way whereby we have no idea of wutz she teaching in front with the aid of projector n power point presentation!how could she be like this?we wan knowledge as well to sit for the exams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ermm ermm?? i'm working tmrw gal.. dun miss me! muahzz

*just me*