Wednesday, May 10, 2006

ridiculous

my exam just began this morning...everything seems to be fine until i finished everything n came out early n seated at the stairs...was waiting for my frens appearence...

i saw someone in green shirt,he was walking towards our exam rooms,hez zeng hui.he had exam too in the morning..tatz why i sent him a msg to wish him..he did replied..haha!i was really happy at that moment...we were talking there...n jerry was out..i just found this guy to be rather arrogant...which i dun realised last time..n gal came out from the exam asked me a question bout the exam paper!!i was kinda shocked n just told her..am i doin the wrong thing??suddenly,eric came out n asked me how to answer the last question!!!!!!!!how should i reject him??i dun dare!!!!i just asked him to refer to the answers from MCQ where there was a question similar to the required answer in the last section!!he asked me to sms him the answer n jus rushed back to his place!!how could he do this to me!?i was standing outside the room...n he even showed me the question which he couldnt answer throught the side window!!!!!!!please dun treat me in such a way k!!the invigilator might fail me if she have see that!!how could he??i jus walked away n asked told another fren bout it...they just asked me not to bother bout it!!haha!

to be continued.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! you're so daring!

Amos~~

Anonymous said...

i dun really understand ur exam style...u mean...u all can discuss after the exam n continue doing??

=karmun=

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»