Thursday, May 18, 2006

finanlly i got my exams finished!!!!im feeling so free now...

i din have such feeling when i got my LCCI exams finished last year,what appeared in my mind was sadness where i would not met my frens...being apart with them...but i know we'll be studyin togather very soon after the exam break..

this exam has been such a torturing period for me..first of all,i've been hoping to do well in the exam so to prove to my family that im not playing a fool in my study though im not really interested in studying...i hope they'll put a trust on me in this way...next,i've feeling so down since my firts subject began,u shud have und through my previous posts...i thought he could save me in the sense that i can get tt out of my mind..who knows things is getting worsen from time to time...i thought hez the best guy of all i met...frankly,im so disappointed to him...i couldn't have believed that til now...i hope itz all lies...i rather hope to see a gal beside him than a guy,which is also a fren of mine!!perhaps i can release myself during the break,where im not meeting them..can u imagine that his 'gf' told me wut happened in their relationship,their future plans,their lives...etc..i really cant stand it anymore....i really wanna cry when he told me all that n yet im listening to him with a smile on my face!u might say that im trying to trouble myself rite?i know he wanna share his happiness with me...he wanna share his love life,sweet stories..etc..and one more thing which made me hardly concerntrate during my exam...where i nearly cried out...both of them are planning to migrate to NZ!can u imagine that he told me just before my exam started!!im really sad with it...u'l never know if u never came across the situation...itz really killing!can u imagine my tears just dripped off when im revising with my gang in the library!?me myslef dun even know why?

another prob in my life is frenship!i hope to help him n treat him as my best fren...but things are happening where i feel unsecure with this fren...can u imagine that he asked me to send him the answers in the multiple choice section via hp!????and he even said that he treats me as good fren..n thatz why he asked me to help him !!i dun mind of spending time in teaching him,or even tuition...but i just feel that hez so scary sometimes..and i felt so cheated today..i came out from the exam room n he did after a few minutes...i was really glad that he did everything by himself...this was wut i thought not until someone told me that he had actually copied from the notes!!!!i thought he would have changed his mind..i got really disappointed with him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOI! movie on monday I DON"T CARE!
muahz!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»