Monday, May 08, 2006

hey!!the battle will be starting on this wednesday!!my first sub!!!im so nervous bout it....

many things are happening n i tend not to update here..i've so lazy bout blogging last few days.letz begin with last friday.i went to college to revise with my gang of frens,to the place where we usually hang,i was kinda surprised when eric told me he wanted to come to college to ask me some questions on the past year papers.wel,i've always help my fren..haha!!n he said he'l bring someone as well!it was around 1.30pm n i had planned to leave there at 2.30pm to have my practice,i did something stupid!!i tend to left there at 3pm,which i wouldn't have time for my practice before my lesson starts..haha!i was really happie when leo was here,n berry came for a moment,wel,hez always the gorgeous one among his gang...but this is not the point to it...

my guitar class ended at 4pm n i saw eddie was there with pat!!!i thought their class supposed to end at 3.45pm,then i intend to say hi to pat..haha!!that was the best thing when a cool guy plays my fav song...thanks to pat man!eddie is so sweet though he sounds like a rock person...hez playing is clear n the chords are perfectly played out!"we can perform this song,i'l be playing the guitar,u'l be playing the piano...then have a few more players around..."he told me.that shud be really cool k!however, i was so happie with that,i thought this would be the most happy thing in my life for the day...who knows the roller coaster has just started!i saw a person which i love so much,i've so mad bout him,i've admired him so much,i've not seen him for ages.......tt!i was taken aback,i know that hez not learning on friday n i intend to stay back n have my practice until 6.30pm!how could it be huh???itz all fated....kekekekekeke!

anyway,i would like to mention here..specially dedicated to kar mun..haha!noe wut?i was so impressed when we chatted last night..i din realised that u did think the same as me..i mean some of them...i thought u might not und i mean,instead we are kinda same too...hahah!

secondly,to my dear dear,bout our 'sis'...haha!that shud be cool man!obviously!!i hope they can have a happie ending..hahah!my sis wo...if he comes oftenly then he can help me to infa some songsmer..rite?am i being cruel to him???no rite??????

last but not least,my luvly n handsome bro!!!i hope u have received my mail...itz kinda long but i really hope it helps ula....u shud noe ya sis me kinda supportive for u towards ya music rite????jus to say here,life wont be perfect,but at least not regrets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow....my name is the 1st...hehhehe so proud...
yeah i love chatting with u yesterday..i hope more 2 come..esp late at nite...woohoo so fun!!!^^

~karmun~

Anonymous said...

i dun support! blah! hahahhaha...

~ you know who i am ~