Friday, May 12, 2006

feeling insecure!

few days had just past on..and i have 3 more subjects to go..

do i sounds recovered?this is wut i hope so..but the fact is not really!i cant concerntrate on my study,i tried my very best to do it..but it doesn't work!i cant stop thinking of it!the one that i like so much,where i thought i could have let go someone and pay 100% attention on him!i thought he could save me up,but it seems even serious than the previous case!i feel so stupid with wut i've done...how could i like him at the first place?!i keep cracking my head with this question....i got deeply hurt this time,which i've never felt before....i may accept him to be togather with my frens,but not a guy!and this guy is so good to me where i treat him as my bro!how could my bro being togather with the one that i like!?itz pretty suffering for me to accept this....n stil i have to face them!can u imagine im helping tat bro to deal with his prob between the one i like??or u may say his partner!im trying to consult him to stand tough..treat him calmly....give him freedom...etc!in exchange of this,i got tears and sadness..furthermore,i just found to be strange to one of my frens,i should have known that he may not be honest to me...or he is being honest to me..nevertheless,i just listen wut he says and get into myself after that!im trying to believe his words,somehow,too many ppl have told me the other sides of him...which i've never seen that before,perhaps i dun hope to see that one day!anyhow,i have no idea when is he saying the truth or telling the lies!perhaps,simple makes life easier and happier!perhaps i should have put a trust on him so not to destroy the frenship!my fren asked me to beware of his sweet words..n this makes me feel insecure when dealing with him!!im really curious of his words everytime we talk or discuss some issues.wut shud i do then?i know i should trust my frens.....but..........u will never know if u without experiencing such situation.

No comments: