Wednesday, September 09, 2009

tough task ~~

where shud i begin...hmm, lots to tel even few days had jus passed..

ytd was a really happening day to me..his first day of coll, excited to hear from him bout his coll life, hope he's a great time there..^^ however, i planned to sing k wit yuan and fy..suddenly yuan jus sms telling me tat hez bringing his gal along..wowowo~~of all sudden, WL even told me that hez coming over to meet me since his class ends up early...OMG~~~i was sooooooooo happie and this really surprised me ~HEHE~~i was glad cos he intended to come and find me, i felt so touched..^^ he even spent time to sing K wit my frens, but i was really worried that they couldnt click well since he might got bored off wit those chinese songs..hehe~~somehow, i felt so nice when i could hold his hand and wit his hugs while singing love songs..tatz why i stayed strong to not let him go when he wanted to go off, cos i jus wanna be selfish for him to be by my side although i noe he was quite bored..kakakakka~~somehow, i felt kinda guilty and sorry towards FY since both yuan and me were having our partners there, enjoying our sweet time, but she was alone without her darling ..awww~
somehow, i've done something real selfish, i decided to went for a walk wit WL rather and agreed to leave FY alone at MPH...aw~~i was quite worried to let her going home alone by cab...aiksss~~dilemma~~

wel, everything going so fine until at night, he's gone kinda moody without telling me why , somehow i jus felt that he wasnt happie wit something, or perhaps got pist off wit something, but i jus have no idea wut was it, merely guessing and worrying, but he seemed having no confidence wit himself...i jus felt somehow he's trying hard to improve himself to fulfill me...wowow~~but i jus couldnt und why was he so moody last night..

anyhow, he jus sms me that he missed me and wanna chat wit me, tat moment i really wanna noe wut happen initially although i noe he might not wanna talk bout it anymore...heheh~~but i jus wanna noe was there anything i've done wrongly..heheh~~seemed like he was pretty great today..hahah~~i was happie when he really sms me asking which bus suppose to be going to one u...wowoow~~~although i was pretty tiring after 2 lectures of heavy subs, somehow i felt really great to lean on his shoulders when i was so tiring...^^really felt so beloved when someone so care of myself...i nv expected that he could be spending 3 hours alone at the shopping mall waiting for my class to end...hahah~~silly boy even trying to play tat 'picking-on-a-doll' game to get a doll for me..hahaha~~but ended up wit RM5 wasted...kakka~somehow i felt tat hez so cute..haha~~

while on the day back home, his dad was calling him and IM GONNA MEET HIS DAD UP...OMG~~~totally a tough task for me~~~i was anxious for sure... but i told myself to stay calm..hehe~~we went for a meal..everything seems fine and i hope his dad would like me ^^

No comments: