Friday, September 11, 2009

4 vs 1

HE LOST~~hahahaha~

OMG~~~today was really fantastic~im feeling soooooooo happie cos i hav both frens and bf to be wit me at the same time, which i've been alwis love it to ^^thx to them for giving me such a wonderful day ~~ ^^wake up in the morning, realized that my eyes were kinda swollen since i cried many times the day before..however, it seemed to be getting better wit the essence and moisturizer going on it ..went to one u to hav K time ..YEAH~~~i wasnt in the mood at first since many things happened the day before..i called him up and was glad that hez coming over to meet me ^^

while waiting at the bus stand, i saw SK was waiting there too ^^YAY~~someone's there to accompany me all the way to one u in the bus..hehe ~we chit chat while waiting for the bus..really happie havent been meeting her for ages..and we're gonna rock the K room down today ~~NGEK NGEK NGEK~~reached there and shopped for a while before everyone reached.i was really glad that everyone wasnt feeling shy to sing it out loud ^^ after some time, he reached too..really glad that hez willing to spend time wit my frens although i noe this would be another time for him being bore there..kakak~~~but i noe u wouldnt leave me alone cos u noe i love singing ~muackz~ but it was really fun to see a guy being bullied by 4 GALS~~hohoho~~~anyway, i really hope that u'l sing songs to me one day...^^ how lovely it would be that ya bf singing songs to u ...aw aw aw ~~~after that, jus went for bowling session...wowowowo~~it was really great cos lingling and SK were really great...kakak~~sorry darling that U LOST~~kekekekekekekek~~~and im really happie that i got 50 finally the second game...YESH~~~i passed ~~YEAH~~~i was really happie that lingling managed to get so well wit him, they seemed like cat and dog chasing each other...kakak~~how lovely it is that both my BF (boy fren and best fren) get so well together...im really glad ~~ I LOVE YOU GUYS~~

last but not least, i realized that my hidden talent isnt bowling...kakakakak~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post most~ NGEK NGEK NGEK XD