Friday, September 04, 2009

he loves my G string ^^

AW AW AW ~~~he loves my G string ~~HEHEH

i was kinda excited in the morning cos i noe im gonna tell him a very long story, i've planned to tell him everything, i was really glad that i could told him everything bout my life, my family , my feelings....until i cried in front of him, i felt so secured and pleased when he consoled me with his hug, he told me that was the past and no more happening dy, although i noe it'l stil be happening around, somehow i felt really sweet that he said it to me in such a way.

i nv expect it to rain in the noon cos it was quite sunny in the morning, somehow we jus stayed at the room, and he likes my G string...hahah~~wel, hez pretty GOOD , i would describe it as..hahah~~I JUS LOVE HIS CHEST , SHOULDER AND ARMS~~i love it sooo much... i think im gonna miss it for long~~

after that, we went one u for lunch and hang out. we even went for a bowling session after lunch. i felt really worried and anxious since i've fall down on the bowling lane ytd at the same location, but he seemed so happie in playing it, of cos i would play wit my darling ^^ but i really couldnt relax myself cos there were quite lot players over there, and my lane was jus straight to the counter...after 2 games, jus went for a pool~~WOWOW... not bad~~hehe~~after all, we went for a walk...this was the first time i went window shopping !!!!i love it soo much~~~this was the first time that i put on the clothes and showed it to him~~~WOWOW~~~furthermore, im happie that he even chose clothes for me to try on~~~i noe i wasnt wearing very nicely and pretty, but the feeling is my bf choosing the clothes that he likes and put them onto me~~~HEHEHEHE~~~itz sweet to me...happie and excited to see his response after putting on the dress fit and walking out from the fitting room.. tat moment was really happie to see his response ~

something to share bout, im seriously very happie when he said to hav a family and make our kids to have a good environment for life...OMG~~U ARE SOO SWEET~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i love u ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~muackzz~~~~
im happie too when he said to buy a BIKINI set for my bday...hahahah~~~AWAWAWA~another thing was im happie if he was to buy me any lingeries whenever he thinks of me..kakak~~~~

i love u darling~~

No comments: