Saturday, July 11, 2009

my forehead..^^

i plead guilty in hurting someone's heart and dignity~~~~

it was really like a roller coaster life.. i was so happie and excited once i woke up from my bed. i could meet my darling at last~~YAY~~~my feeling was really happie, i hav so much to share wit him!!

unfortunately, my angry mode ruined the day...sigh~~i was trying to control myself but no doubt im a hot tempered person. i told myself to stay calm when i see him..but i jus wanna cry so seriously while i was walking alone, doing nothing at the mall. i nearly cry out while i was walking, i dunno wut am i doing tat time, i felt lost somewhat i have no direction to go for it.. why i was feeling this way again???i dunno, but i knew it clear that i was upset even it wasnt a serious matter.

i was really mad at him once i saw him. i seriously had no idea wut to response, but i knew i was on a hot pan, i could burn anyone tat time, is either i'l hug him and cry, or give him my piece of mind, and i choose the second option. it was really harsh to him, and i noe he jus kept everything to himself cos i think he jus dun hope to ruin the relationship~~i felt even guilty when he really tot like that and i was mad on stupid silly little matters....sigh~i feel myself isnt a suitable for him, i feel im bad for him ~~im so worry he'l be so suffer cos of mee, i feel somehow i did hurt him so badly, wit my words and wut i'd done!im so worry that this experience would stay as a history of memory in our relationship...sigh~~

wel, after all, i felt happie again...kkakakakak~~~i was really touched when he intended to buy me a thing..somehow, i jus dun hope to waste his money..hehe ^^ sumore i din expect myself to be such a good pool playerr...hohohoh~~~me myself too felt quite fake for my playing...kaka~~~but i really enjoyed the time being togather wit him..sadly it was short tat day...and i felt not enough.omg~~i jus wan longer, even jus a min plz!!sighh....

sobs...my plan totally out dy, my perfect plan for his bday..sigh~~~i was planning so well dy, sadly i spent so much..sighh~~~~sighhhh~~~~but CSL is creative!!!!YEAHHH~~~~im superb in that...hohoho~~~i hav tonnes of ideas for sure...hoho~~~~i noe i can~~~YEAHHHH~~~hohohoh~~~


wel, one thing to be rmb, he kissed my forehead for the first ever time since we've been together..hahaha~~i realised he nv done it even he kissed my cheeks and lips for times, but forehead is sooo sweet for my bf to kiss me...tat moment was melting to mee..hehehe~~^^


last but not least,my GUCCI FLORAL~~~OMGGG, i fall in love wit tat perfume, itz sooooo adorable and lovely..itz jus irressistable~~~MUACKZ~~~

No comments: