Monday, July 06, 2009

fren vs bf

i alwis wish to have unfinished topics wit my bf...

somehow, it seems not happening between us. i cant figure out wutz more i could bring into the conversation, i couldnt be bringing up the topics all the time. i feel kinda impatient when i tot of nothing to talk to him...i dislike silent, or hate to have no topics wit ppl, even hez my bf~when silent happens, i'l feel that we have nothing to talk bout, lack of communication, lack of commitment. at the same time,i do feel that i hardly und him..he seems not willing to share his things wit me...hmm, i am a demanding person, i alwis hope that i'l be the first person that he'l turn to for sharing his ups and downs in life...well, seems that im the one doing it oni..haha~~silly me~communication prob has alwis been a worry to me....and i really felt it since it has started..even until now~i tot it would have improved as time passes, but i cant say that im having a correct perception.

why can i talk non stop to my frens, gals or guys, but i jus tot of nothing to talk to him ???even my frens would wanna share wit me bout the happenings of the day, but my bf doesnt seem to share much his past experiences wit me..haha ~~ saddening isnt it??kakak ~~and even when im trying so hard to talk to him, even i noe im crapping, why did i intend to do it???I HATE IT~~~i could be talking non stop to u , but this doesnt happen well if im the oni one making the effort~~~i wanna feel comfortable in talking to u , but not to crack my head to figure out for topicss..sigh~~~wut a couple~~~is this a sign of havin a wrong relationship???or perhaps is jus a breaking point to another level ???kaka ~~~~how could it nv happen between us???i cant read his mind...and he cant read mine too...sigh~i've gotta say out each of every single things that i wan or i feel , but this isnt a way of a true couple~even my frens could und without me saying a words, but through observation....i noe i expect tooo much from him , but i really hope that he could observe better cos i dun like to say everything out jus like this way. PROVE IT~~prove it if u really do love me~show me how u love me~~dun merely saying it cos im not tat kinda SIMPLE GAL~~hoho~~merely words hardly melts me off... =.=

No comments: