Wednesday, July 08, 2009

im way too silly ~

feel so tiring for the day, headahce~~wut happen to me??

i realised that i've been missing him so badly lately. this makes me begins to fear of something, im not sure, but i could say that this has cause me to have no faith on the relationship. it seems to be a bad thing when i started to take something so seriously , cos i would worry too much for it since i do not wanna lose it ~

however, wut makes me to lose faith or confidence on the relationship??somehow, i dunno , but the feeling drives me to it..... i feel that i dun und him, and even guilty that i fail to und him ~ i even feel guilty when he stil treat me so good, and im like such a sucks gf to him.


i alwis wondering wil i love him until i cant even control myself???i dun hope this would happen , i dun wanna make it a case that im way too sticky to him. i feel silly when i started miss him when i was at the bus on my way home... i started to think of him whenever i was alone...and im scare to let him noe that i miss him so much cos it might be burdening to him ~perhaps im such a loser in handling relationship..noe wut?i alwis been wondering wut on earth that makes my frens to miss their partners so much ??and i've been alwis jk that they are such a fool~~and this thing happen on me now...kakaka~~~IM WAY TOO SILLY ~

No comments: