Tuesday, July 14, 2009

i wan presentable

i feeel soooo tiring.....exhausted~~~~~~~~


woke up so early in the morning, i tot of having a good sleep at night, but wutz wit my life huh????
stressful~~~i have tutorial questions to go , i need time for research , i need time for study, and there are many things happening around that needs my concentration away from it. should i allocate better wit my time???i feel like im so degraded recently... where goes my knowledge??where goes my determination???i need to be good~~i have to be good~~i wanna be good~~

wel, i feel so stressful and in dilemma after a moment of gaming tonight. i tot i would have been so happie after killing the scourage and won the victory, but this isnt the end of the story!!there are stil some story to be continued... i realised no one seems happie and satisfied after gaming, so wutz the point of gaming at the first place rite??i think i would nv do it again...NEVER EVER~~~~my bf jus feel unhappie and my best frenz bf feel the same either, i guess... this really puts the 2 best frens into dillemma.. i feel soooooo arghhhh~~~~i feeel so tiring dy...T.T......i cant picture that i din finish my tutorial work , my research and jus played game wit him since i noe hez bored~~sigh!!!CSL is really losing her way out!!!!and i stil have to make him happie when hez sad... perhaps i really not a good gf for him.... sumore this emo guy stil being emo in front of me..AAAAAAAAAAAA~~FUCK OFFF~~~~~i hate it !i hate it~i hate it!i tot i could jus stay relax and comfortable when i reached home, there are way too many things for me to worry bout outside, and i need to worry bout my bf...sighh~~~

wel, when he asked me how can he fulfil me... i really tot of tonnes of things....somehow, i jus gone speechhless when he pointed out the question to me cos i hav no idea how shud i be telling him the truth....sighhh!!!anyhow, i stil think it shud be kept within myself, at least i wont ruin anything off.... i've been trying soooo hard to maintain and improve the relationship, but it seems tat wut im trying to do isnt working out right its way...

noe wut??i really envy and hope that he can be like wut i wan ....at least the simple things...im demanding, im realistic, im egoistic, im sarcastic.....but wut i expect him to have do not really sounds insane cos i found all these in my frens!!!
i alwis thinking why would my frens be soooo nice and caring to their gals.... i really hope hez the way they are, although i shudnt be comparing them , but this are how usually guys would do for their gals!!!

i cant see any sadly..T.T...i dunno wut to do....i really cant feel any...T.T...and it slowly caught me fed up , and i feel soooooooooooooooooo sad when i feel fed up....i hope my bf could make me happie, not to make me worry....T.T....i feel helpless when im being stucked in the middle of nowhere of him and my frens....u are unhappie wit it, and im saying sorry to making u not happie, and oso saying sorry for making them not happie... so now who is the one not happie after all?????????????????????????????????????

No comments: