Sunday, October 23, 2005

the one?

wut so special bout this man?why do i admire him so?me myself dun even know bout that clearly,but the feelings are there.well,i know itz kinda impossible coz hez married,and i admire him as a big brother,not more than that coz hez not the right one for me!however,he just has those features:left-hander,with those silver accessories,smooth n warm-feeling big hands,always in jeans,short hair..haha!i was kinda impressed by the way he writes,itz 'coming in'!i have always been attracted to left-hander guys!i just feel that they are very special,weird rite?but thatz how i feel bout them.
i felt nice n comfortable to discuss with him..i feel that we just have the chemistry between us!seriously!!!!!!!hez like a 'sifu' to me!i was sooo dam happy when he said 'that song is nice,i like it...' wow!!!!!i was really dam happy,just felt like flying high up to the sky!how bout the effects?are u gonna do it for me?hahahahaha!he like people to 'merajuk' him,and this is what i always do to him!am i bad?but he just like people doing that to him,especially gals!
something just flashed in my memory that makes myself feels stupid!i just did the same thing to the boys..haha!would u get ya face red if a guy touches ya hand (as a gal)?well,usually this would not happened to me coz i always attach to guys in my high school life...but this thing happened to me when he did that to me!my heart was like 'dum..dum..dum' in a tempo of 120!my face had gone red!i was sooo shy at that time!i had never felt in such a way before until that incident happened!of coz this was nothing to him..but that was the very first time i began my feelings!recently i did the same thing the those boys,they are too young for me,but i just feel that they are tooo shy and i just wanna be like their sister,the same thing just happened to them when i attached them!i just wanna teach u boys to use pitch bend k!nothing much!

No comments: