Wednesday, October 12, 2005

boring...

haih...feel sooo dam boring early in the morning..hey sis..u might be saying "coz im not here with uma...dun mis mela"...haha!nothing special happen..i never see my spikey guy for a very long period k!i mis him soooo much...haha!
the very sad thing just happened yesterday..i couldnt see him!!!!!i was at home and he just appeared there,u were so lucky sis!how i wished i was there!!!!!!!!sooooo wasted!i really wanna know the perfume...nothing much..haha!i have to attend class later...in bout a few more minutes....haih!soooooo sien...i want something exciting..then life would have be better rite?
how bout building my castle in the air!?i just luv to do that!then i can have lunch with valentino rossi!i can meet rain personally!i can have my KORG OASYS!sharing the beautiful view of blue mountain with him!wow!everything seems to be so amazing..haha!just in my mind!
i want my guitar at this moment...so that i need not to suffer till the afternoon!acoustic?classical?bass?electric?anything...as long as i have it in my hand!!!!i really feel like playing!!koh..help me!how i wish im in ya car now...u know yaself very well rite?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you mean eric's car!?i thought we sold it out?!i thought you have one...let's jam when i am back!i should bring my precious back!