Thursday, October 20, 2005

7 years

some one just walked past me this morning,with a very nice body smell where i got attracted to him!that was really adorable to me!i mean i like the perfume which hez wearing!i really like that perfume!i have been searching for the name..the brand..the category for sooo many years!i stil remember my sis tutor used to come to my house and the gang just had their tuition in my room!this thing had been last for almost a year, and my room just had his body smell!i just luv him to be in my house, he is such a freshener for me..haha!the sad thing is i just cant get it!some one says that itz some kinda perfume from CD..but i cant get that feeling n the same smell when i took the samples!perhaps they just have chemistry between the body n the perfume!thatz should be my very first choice n the second1 would be true star for men introduced by tommy hilfiger!i really like that...eventhough it smells simple...but i just luv it!itz the sense of simple yet sopihsicated...just makes me feel comfortable!how i wish the one that i like would have just wear this perfumes!

No comments: