Thursday, October 20, 2005

black!

what so special bout black colour?why was everyone in black yesterday?all my frens were in black...my teacher was wearing a black polo-T...and the main point is ed was in black too!i was wearing a white top n a normal jeans long pant...but he was having his khakis pant...looks kinda casual yet cool...hahah!hez soooo dam chun..the way he talks,the way he teaches his students...how i wish to be one of them...that should be fun rite?i might melt in front of him!he came to my studio again n requested for the cd player...i just thought of some stupid ideas at that moment!!!evil thinkings!!!!i should have bring down the cd player everytime so that he would just come to my studio and ask me for that...hhahahahaha!i could have a better n clearer view of him!!!!!!!!thatz the main point!
hez sooo perfect...but he smokes!the feeling was soooo suck when i passed-by his side!!!!he smells great when he just came to my studio.everything has changed after he has finished his class n have a cigarette outside there!that was sucks man!but i stil admire him..haha!

No comments: