Monday, October 17, 2005

=(=(=(=(

oh god...we just online at the same time koh!!!!was it fantastic???i mean that we think the same thing at the same time!!!i was kinda surprise when i tried to post my comment for my fren n i saw ya comment for me was just bout one minute ago...haha!have u read my latest posts???r u going to buy for me!?i want everything k!r u coming back at the end of the year...i really hope to see u personally...haha!i have so many things to tell u...bout my life..bout the one that i like...not only one...should be numbers of them..haha!i wanna talk to u!i want ya big warm bear hug!i want the 'entire' u...dun ever bring chicks back k!i dun care!or maybe steve or steven...im wondering how they look now?should be dam handsome rite?where is eric?he never call me at all...stupid rite?june just call me a few days ago..buit we just couldnt talk for long time coz hez busy with his work!!!!everything has changed since every one of us is not together anymore...im so scare that we might not be like how we used to be...=(=(=(=(can i have u guys with me...just a big hug..thatz enough for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stupid gurl!i am always here with you!