Monday, October 24, 2005

nonsense!

well,i act have many things to talk bout,but just running out of ideas how to compose them.recently,i found myself in trouble,i mean kinda lost with something!i dunno who i like,but i like many people,which is the one that i act luv??haha..that sounds kinda serious rite?!i used to luv matty so much but i just feel different when i attach to him.i had been always hoped to approach him previously but i just feel weird when i really got that chance to do that!
sometimes i just feel my life is so funny to me!i appreaciate the way they feel bout me,the way they treat me,the love,the friendship...and so on.but the age is the prob!some are too young n oso the old one just dun suit me!boys are like a 'didi' for me,they are stil a kid to me,but sometimes they are kinda cute n i really want them to be my little bro!however i just cant accept a little bro as my partner in my life at this moment!perhaps i might have change my perspective of thinking in maybe a minute later..haha!i have always been seeking men who are kinda mature,white coller men,not becoz they are finacially stable,driving luxury car,dressing in branded clothes..n so on...but i just like the way they are!i like how they behave,their body smell,the way they treat those around them,the way they think...i mean they are kinda open-minded..haha!when i really have the chance to approach to this people,just feel that they are really amazing compared to my male frens since most of my gangs are just guys.no matter they are single or 'double',they just care bout others.perhaps their age that makes them act fatherly to gals like me!sooner or later,i feel that they are kinda serious in relationship!they juts think of marriage whenever they have a gf!thatz sooo scary!they reach the stage of not taking risks in relationship!is marriage a guarantee in life!?

No comments: