Sunday, October 02, 2005

DJ rocks!

everything seems to be so perfect!!!how i wish that time would not pass....or slowly!!!!i really wannna share my day with my closed1!hey bros..sis...it was really perfect for me!!!we performed not bcoz to perform...we really enjoyed ourselves...not nervous at all!seriously!joys!applause!cheers!thatz the greatest performance that i never had for mirado!!i give my first time to them!!!!the very first time...no embarrassment at all k!im so dam happy!we really did a good job!finally DJ rules!how i wish kah hou u r here...listening to that song that u always sing!u really influence me k!itz hard to put in words...u really have to feel it!i was happy with the 'F4'...im proud of u guys k!u guys performed so well....daniel...u shines at that moment!last but not least...elise...u rocks k!im soooooooo touched by ya singing...'yue liang dai biao wo de xin'...fantastic k!im sooooooo happy coz nothing has gone wrong!no mistake for my first singing performance....hahaha!this would really give me sweet and meaningful memories!the best thing was everyone keeps saying that 'u have done a good job','chun,gal!','wow!nice vocal!'......i was dam happy !!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u never invite me go...=(

Anonymous said...

u never invite me go...=(

Anonymous said...

you should be fine in that since we always did that!i wanna see that!that should be my song gurl!