Sunday, January 03, 2010

i cried in the morning..

i sms babe cos today was his college day reopen..felt like giving him some supports and love ^^..but ended up felt sad when playing text with him..i dunno why, i jus tear when the moment i read his reply to me stated that he might not forgive me if i were to make him angry for another time.my mind was jus thinking that if i were to make him angry and not to be forgiven by him, then he might jus break up wit me..tat moment i jus cried out ..haha~~silly me, i was hugging my pillow while stil sleeping on my bed, do u think i could cont wit my dream and sleep?for sure not, then jus woke up and did some households, cleaned the floor, the bathroom and toilet..went to bath and even cried in the bathroom..not until we cont to text each other after my bath..somehow felt better, perhaps i had figured out something ..haha ~~wut a flexible person i am ..kaka!!

i am very happie that hez coming to my place since we've been not seeing each other for like almost 4 days..hehe!!i decided to make him french toast...HK style french toast..this would be my very first time of making it and i noe my babe likes french toast ^^..this makes me even desperate to learn and hope could make a nice one for babe ^^...i hope it could be a very nice and sweet one, though it looks somewhat a bit fail..haha!!but i've tried my best...and i'l nv give up to improve cos babe likes french toast ^^muackz!



salmon spread with cheese and butter ^^ peanut choco butter with honey and condensed milk





No comments: