Wednesday, January 06, 2010

i wan an acoustic guitar !!

wake up early in morning..felt my soul got inspired somehow,feeling anticipating for my first ever CIMA class...AW!!

felt quite bore in the morning, so jus cleaned the house..as usual would online and search for some videos.the interest was there to search for some videos at youtube on acoustic covers, these ppl are talented and excellent, i believe they could do or done even much better than the existing stars. perhaps they were jus lack of opportunities in their lives that cause no fame til now, but i believe their improvement would bring success into their lives then. AZA AZA FIGHTING! suddenly felt interested in learning some make up skills, found some tutorial videos and i just followed wut they taught there...i felt quite happie that i was trying to improve myself ^^ the eye part was quite fine to me, as a normal person..haha!i hope i could do even better than ever !

after all, went for a house viewing session, the house is jus nice for a small family like us..but i felt somehow smaller as the one im staying now..however,it'l be good as long as itz comfy ^^ but the agent was a bit funny, why would he request for my permission to call my name, i prefer to be called as Ms Cheong..hahah!!

later, took LRT to attend my class.. was really excited!!!i hav 3 ex coursemates to study with me currently ..happie happie !!!


shout out of the day: I WAN AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR !!

No comments: