Friday, January 08, 2010

nasi lemak biasa + mini chicken wings

why am i so happie ?simple and sweet ..^^

wut a nice and simple day~~so happie to meet up wit my good fren,FY, it was a short talk, but was really happie ..hehe!

met up wit my babe, we jus went to ask for my course and waited for the purchase of bank draft ^^ babe was really very cute..hehe!!i love to see his reaction when he was caught to be angry and speechless..hehe!!i like to see him when hez angry yet he stil have to take it cos he has no reason to angry me since im so cute smiling to him..hahahahahha!! "hand hand.." heheh..babe would alwis wanna hold my hand...not even give a chance for me to sms ..hehe!!MUACKZ..act i do hope to hold his hand and nv let go ..hoho

after all, we went for a lunch while waiting for the staff to be back to work from lunch, we were both starving for some time since we had no breakfast in the morning. thus, we decided to go for nasi lemak at kluang station..hehe!!happie cos i wasnt in the mood for fast food and finally babe made the decision..YAYYY!i need not to crack my head to think of wut to eat..HEHE!!we walked all the way from one world office tower to one u new wing kluang station, the calories burned was enough for us to consume a nice nasi lemak ^^ the place was crowded since it was the inception of lunch break..i ordered the food and it was such a mess... babe kept criticising that my BM is sucks and thereby causing mistakes from the waiter..>.< how could he not differentiate 'chicken wing' and 'chicken kuah'...@.@..heheh~~however,it wasnt the point of it, i was really happie and felt so sweet that babe did it !!i din expected him to treated me with such a caring and lovely heart..haha~~mayb it was the first time he did it, so i felt really sweet even it was jus a small case.it really made my day!thx for the chicken wings!!!!!!after that, we walked all the way back to the one world office tower. this time was a joke..hahahah!!
we've gone up to the CN floor and get back to the G and gone to another elevator and tried to get to lvl 1 but failed cos we nv gained permission from the security department as a visitor..hahaha!!it took us almost 15 mins jus to wait for the elevator and going up and down in it..hahah~~however, it was really fun cos both of us were doing such a funny silly things together..hehe~~i was relieved that babe was there for me otherwise i would have been panicking..^^

after getting my thing done, we went for shopping ..hehe!suddenly hez got a call frr his mom, i alwis feel bad and nervous when hez talking on the phone wit his mom cos i feel helpless to him and he have to bear everything even his mom shoot him or screw him. but i was surprised when he told his mom that he has saved up the money to go out.. he tried his best to save up money so that he could hang out wit me..babe is my consultant as well as my hanger and body guard to take care of my bag and properties..hahahah~~~but i realised that babe would say the similar word when i ask his opinion..haha~~ and he alwis says "not nice..the colour not nice..very sexy.."hahaha.. the point has finally spoken out.."very sexy"...hahahah!!SO CUTE~~somehow,he suggest me to wear the 'very sexy' clothes at home since he loves to see me wearing it jus in front of him..>.<

after all, we jus went out since my parents are fetching me..but i hope he could accompany me until they were here..hehe!!we went to buy herbal tea and babe bought me the herbal tea ^^~~~

i feel really happie that babe was so lovely to me..i feel relief that someone so sayang me ^^ i really hope that this would happen everyday between us ^^


picture of the day:



my very first time drinking sirap limau intro by babe ^^

No comments: