Saturday, June 27, 2009

hez so sweet

i'd never forget that~~~~

2 persons at one cinema hall~~OMG~this was truly my first ever time in my life to watch a movie wit oni me and him in the cinema..wit no other ppl~~not that we booked the hall, but there werent any ppl purchasing the tickets than us~~haha~~2 silly fella sitting there for almost 2 hours for such a 'GREAT' movie~~GOSH~~that wasnt an eng movie, and the effects are totally ruining out of the mood~~it was SUCKS, im sorry to apply that word....somehow, i ENJOYED the movie..hahahha~~the hugs and the kisses were great~kakakaka~i love it~~anyhow, i realised something that hez actually quite.....wow...wut a LEO guy!

guess wut??i was really happie and touched when he suggested to buy me a something...i mean i nv expected that to happen,and itz meaningful to me it was jus a little gift though~somehow, it does mean a lot to me, since i do think the chain has somehow meant something...i really think that hez sooooooooo sweet~~perhaps that chain is something to remind me as well as to set a signal that im not single and available anymore! no matter wutz the purpose behind of it, i feel happie and sweet to wear it!! anyhow, i dun hope i'l become a silly person to feel happie bout these, or even he jus dun meant a thing for it, yet im being so touched bout it~~i would feel totally foolish if im jus making it by myself~i do hope im doing the right thing~~

i alwis been inquiring myself that wut am i doing all this while in my life...nothing is foreseeable and we duno wutz gonna happen in the future~even we have deeply in love with each other, who noes we might be apart one day..kaka~~guarantee ??no such thing in love relationship i believe~~we have so much great time now, and i couldnt picture wutz gonna happen after this month..or even after my study...funnily i feel fearful whenever thinking bout it~from the first day of the decision that making up a relationship wit him, i 've alwis prepare myself of losing him one day... cos i feel that it might happen one day and i i noe i couldnt take it when it does~thus, havin such a preparation could regenerate myself better and faster...IM IN FEAR cos i love him~ T.T

No comments: