Wednesday, June 24, 2009

cute little young man

''do u love me??"

wowow, i've got startled when he pointed out a question to me in a sudden..haha~
"love me??" wow~~i nv expect that he'd question me in this way cos it happens to be gal questioning the guy, wowo~i alwis tot that i'l be the one to ask him this before he asks me, but seemed like my prediction has been mistaken..haha ~~
somehow, i've learned the words to be replied, " i adore you"...KEKEKEKEKEK~~wowo, such a nice phrase from the movie of transformer-revenge of the fallen. GOSH~it's totally an awesome masterpiece~it would rate it as the greatest movie of the year!!!i totally love the movie~~~

wel, another day of date...another upsetting story, i was so mad and couldnt find any solution to cool myself down , but to release on him~~~i was crazy tat time, wanting to punch someone or kick, perhaps i would give him a slap if i could, but im just not tat kinda person who would give him a big tight slap on his face cos itz totally rude and insane~~where goes my manners then???but for sure i was insanely strugglinn wit my disatisfaction, decided to tel him wut and why were i being so mad bout~~

OMG~i've alwis been worying that the similar thing might happen on us as wut have happened to my best fren..they fought and argued over some issues and she sms me that the guy has got her a pressie and apologized..wel, is he to apologise for getting his gf back or to knowing and realised the mistakes or problems from the arguement?is he really saying wut he meaning and doing wut he saying?most terrifying thing would be the feeling, perhaps it would not be as wut at the beginning or previous one, but she could have caught up to be in frustration..wut a sad case dude~~~wel , when something unpleasant happens to be repeating seems to be a bad thing cos another party could fed up wit it ~~therefore, better not to challenge my patience cos im totally not an expert in tat field~~~

anyway, we'd gone for a bowling..GOSH~~i knew it and i've tried to absorb it since last time. uufortunately, i totally not into that,but wut to do since he likes it ^^ EMBARRASING~~~OMG~~~i would nv forget it for the rest of my life~~i wouldnt believe that it happened in front of him~~GOD~~~i wouldnt have such huge response if i were with my buddies..but why did it happen???kakaka~~

wel,something happened jus now, i was scared and surprised that he've got into such respond when i told him that a guy was requesting me for showing up at MSN thru webcam~~i was nervous when he said " im so pissed off now.." OMG~~i tried to explain that entire case but he seemed to have switched on his FIRE mode..kaka~~hez such a funny and cute little young man!i was wondering wut would he do if he noes this guy...i could sense that hez totally pissing off thru the conversations..wow...wut a GUY~~

No comments: