Monday, June 22, 2009

do u love me?

finally my blogspot has returned to norm...i could blog again ~

many things happened lately, yet have not been updating the blog..should be lotz to talk bout ^^
my man...why wouldnt be my bf? it gives me a strong feeling of protection and security when mentioning my bf as my man~i alwis tot that man is stronger than boy in sense of physical and mental. somehow, it brings no conclusion to my prediction since the statement is sujective~~i began to realise the difference of boy and man after having time togather wit him. thus, i started another new belief that personality and charisma of the individual that differentiate him with the others...and the 100% of shouldnt be going is comparison~itz so unfair to compare him with others, i shouldnt and ought to treasure and cherish him indeed~i've seen my frens been having relationship probs lately that makes me und that i should appreciate him and the relationship cos being togather isnt an easy thing for 2 persons that comes togather from so many differentiations~

when i gotta noe that my frens have been arguing for days and quarelling over some little matters, it somehow makes me think that why couldnt they appreciate the time of being togather???why do they love arguing over little matters???of cos some might be serious matters that end up breaking up ~perhaps me and him even have no time for arguementss since we have less time being togather, and this has makes me to appreciate every moment being togather with him~~sometimes i do like this way, not seeing each other often really helps me to miss him so madly~~~

however, something happened last few days. i rmb tat i was quite late for our date and i really felt so bad for it cos I WAS SO LATE~~when on my way to mid valley, i felt really worried that he'l get mad cos i knew that waiting for a person is boring~~furthermore, for a guy to wait for a gal seems sound, yet it really needs patience~i felt really pleased that he din show his temper when i reach~~and he even brought me for a herbal tea~~GOSH~~i started to feel that ' this guy is caring huh'.
but something seems to have destroyed it when he was late~~i was totally angry at tat time~~i couldnt think of wut to say when he was late~i didnt noe how to talk to him when he reached cos i tot that his reasons were lame and ridiculous~~after all, i realised how someone feels when he or she to have waited so long for a person, the anxiety, the patience, i'd trying so hard to keep on my temper, sadly i had shown him my temper at last~~i couldnt stand to take it as if nothing has happened. he should have known my attitudes well, im not a patient person, and letting me to have waited long time, sitting alone at the bus stand, that should be my first time, fortunately my psp was there as accompaniment. sooner or later, i felt that bringing out it as a serious matter could have spoilt the mood for both of us, why should i do it????thus, i'd chosen to put it aside..isnt it fair that he had waited for me for no comment and i should and could do the same thing for him too???^^.....i alwis believe to have communication to overcome the probs and barriers in reaching compromise between 2 persons in a relationship, which i think itz true~

wel, i stil rmb at the end of the day , he said me some words, i felt really sweet when he said it in front of me at the LRT when i was about to reach my station~~perhaps he could have forgotten wut he had said to me, but i really love tat moment~~i hope to hug him and never let go at tat time~~hez totally got my heart tat time~i really hope to kiss him hardly tat time but there was a crowd there...im alwis the ordinary gal that loves my man to say i love you to me at the right time~u are lovely darling~

guess wut?i feel myself to have take him as an habit in my life...i got used to having him wit me in my life....i'l miss him when im doing my own things. perhaps something jus reminds me of him at some times...OMG~~i think i've really fallen in love with him seriously ..GOSH~~itz dangerous man~many inquiries come to my mind..wut if hez not thinking that way?wut if im jus some kinda float to him?wut if ........GOSH~~i starting to fear when seeing my frens having probs with their partners...i dare not to think much bout whether or not to last long even to future, and i shouldnt have tot of it since it drives me even into fear!!!!

somehow, i really feel not to letting go, i wanna stay and carry on wit this guy ^^ DO U LOVE ME?

No comments: