Monday, June 08, 2009

wut kinda frens i have?

gosh...someone jus pissed me off today~

why would it happen everytime??wut tat person would be me?come on..wutz with tat response?shouldnt i be bothered so much bout it??im way too foolish to be taking so importantly on the frenship...i mean i really take her as my best fren...and i seriously couldnt acccpt wut they had told me earlier..i'd got stunned for some while when they told me that wut she had done wit her...OMG~~itz kinda unbelieveable cos i tot i noe her so welll and she nv hide anythinn from me, even bout some personal issues~~i have no right to interfere, i noe , for sure, somehow it takes away the trust on her, that shez such as wonderful gal that i've nv ever met b4, im totally saluted to her strong hold on her concept in life, she stands firm on herself with so much external influences...frankly im soooo proud of her tat she could be soooo firm on her belief~~~ after all, the truth tells me that i've mistaken all this time, im real disappointed with the frenship. i couldnt believe it and accept it, but i have to without choices. unfortunately , it makes me feel suspiscious and hardly put on trust on wut she'l be telling me in the future... of cos she deserves second chance, but it seems like im judgeable towards the level of creditability of the stories that shez telling me.... of i may say 'i dun wanna fuck u anymore..'. haha ~
furthoremore, i'l respect u, but i do need ya respect at the same time~I HATE PPL THAT PAY NO RESPECT TO OTHERS~~and why wouldnt i bother to respect even u nv do the same thing to me ???i would listen to u ..i would be there for u...cos i noe itz the minimum respect when someone finds u and shares with u~but i found some ppl doesnt even seems to care that u are actually talking to them...this is real sad case~

anyway, another case is i have a guy fren... erm, pretty emo person he is, been trying to claim that he's the similar attitude and perspectives with me, trying to create the fact that 'we are from the mars, and other ppl come from venus'..kakak ~wel, i wouldnt have mind if i really meet a true fren like him, but....erm, i do think itz kinda over sometimes. i mean perhaps yuan is my best fren and we noe the boundary clearly, and we are comfortable wit the topics....but this guy may hav gone too far sometimes... im perhaps speechless with him~
he has sixth sense~he could foresee my future~he could predict wutz gonna happen next in his frens lives~WTH~~~GOSH~wutz the implication behind of all this stories????i should have live a happie and cheerful life by myself?? or i should have no bother bout any other things except my study??omggg~~~when he told me that, i felt somehow scared by him...his attitudes~~i told yuan today bout him , and he agreed with me that such an emo person he is~~haha...give me 5 yuan~~he finds u too~~kekekekkee....at least someone encounter the similar prob as i do ^^

last but not least, played dota with my dearie and his cousin..wel, it was my very first time to played on LAN with other players..im really nervous and anxious~GOSH~wutz gonna happen to my teamates with my noob skills..haha~~and i realised i did no team work..kaka~i jus played as i like...hahaha~~~TEAM SPIRIT failed~~haahahahhaha~~GOSH~~~how i wish we could nv play dota oni ..but wut i alwis been hoping to play togather with my bf.........sadly he doesnt noe any..kaka~forget bout it csl^^

No comments: